Our pricing reflects the additional speed, comfort and viewing opportunity that is provided through catamaran operations and limited passenger capacity. It also reflects the experience and education of our crews. We take pride in regularly posting honest and up to date sightings so you can come to us with realistic expectations.
We accept Cash, Interact, Mastercard and Visa. Please review our “Refund Policy and Reservations Terms” prior to making a reservation. Prices are subject to change and do not include tax.
- Adults – $69.00
- Senior (60+) – $65.00
- Student (15 to 19) – $59.00
- Youth (5 to 14) – $49.00
- Child (1 to 4) – $39.00
- Family Rate – 10% discount (2 adults + 2 or more children)
- Group discounts and exclusive charter options are available.
Cruises average 2.5 to 3 hours in length. We attempt to ensure our departure times are as advertised however, weather conditions may result in departure delays.
June 15th to July 1st
July 2nd to July 12th
10:00 AM, 1:30 PM
July 13th to September 1st
10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM
September 2nd to September 29th
10:00 AM, 2:00 PM
September 30th to mid/late October
Refund Policy and Reservation Terms
Several factors influence a successful whale watching and wildlife excursion, while no one can guarantee weather or wildlife, we do take several measures to increase your odds of success, in fact our seasonal success rate has ranged between 90% and 100% during our last 24 seasons. These measures include St. Andrews’ most capable vessel, sufficient time in the whale feeding areas, trip flexibility and our own scout boat. From St. Andrews these factors provide us an unmatched level of success.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Reservations are recommended for all departures. Reservations can be made at any time, but must be confirmed with a credit card number or cash deposit. The credit card number is used to hold the reservation, payment is not processed until the time of departure.
Cancellations without penalty are based on the following criteria;
- Groups of 1 – 9 people for the “morning” departure must cancel by no later than 5:00 PM the day before.
- Groups of 1 – 9 people for the “afternoon” departure must cancel by no later than 8:00 PM the day before.
- Groups of 1 – 9 people for the “evening” departure must cancel by no later than 12:00 PM the day before.
- Groups of 10 – 19 people must cancel no later than 48 hours in advance of the departure.
- Groups of 20+ people must cancel no later than 4 days in advance of the departure.
Reservations not honored will be charged an amount equal to 50% of the total price to which the reservation would have been charged if honored. Individuals and groups must check in 30 minutes prior to departure or risk losing their reservation.
Departure Delays and Cancellations
All departures are subject to sea and weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel and vary any itinerary in the interest of passenger safety and comfort. If weather or other unforeseen circumstances result in a departure cancellation all prepaid tickets are provided a 100% refund.
While all of our cruises are considered soft adventure with minimal potential for personal injury, passengers should be aware that sea conditions and vessel maneuvers can disrupt balance and lead to possible injury. Therefore, while onboard our vessel passengers if not seated should maintain a hand hold and ensure secure footing at all times. Due to the possible distances from port and the time needed to return, passengers with health conditions that may require immediate professional health care should not partake in this activity. Passengers should ensure they advise our office of any special needs or requirements during booking.
Our vessel is currently the only wheel chair accessible whale watching vessel in St. Andrews. Passengers in wheel chairs can move from side to side and have dedicated areas. At this time the washroom is not wheelchair accessible.
Things to Remember
- Warm clothing – dress in layers, no matter how warm it is in port you can be assured of a significant temperature drop on the open Bay. Please believe us, nothing can ruin an excursion more than lack of personal comfort.
- Camera, spare media card, and battery charging cables – we provide 120V outlets for charging.
- A light lunch or snack
- Call to check weather, especially if traveling to St. Andrews on the day of departure.
A special reminder from the owners and crew:
We love to connect people with the natural environment of the Bay of Fundy. Our ideal guest is someone who appreciates the wild for what it is – unpredictable. When you choose to engage in watching whales and wildlife in their natural environment it comes with the risk of inconsistency. If you are not willing to take that risk, then this activity may not be for you. Please ensure your expectations are realistic (be careful of the marketing claims). We regularly post accurate and up to date sightings to allow our clients to understand what we are seeing and where. In return, we will make the effort to go further and spend more time – because that’s the only way we can honestly provide responsible and consistent whale and wildlife sightings.